is the Carolina’s best speed shop specializing in Chevrolet, Infiniti and Nissan service, repair and performance modifications. Your work is supported by a wealth of automotive service experience and established performance credentials – all benefiting from a reasonable overhead, innovative solutions, and ASE Certified Technicians. This formula sets CIN Motorsports as the top value choice for your automotive needs.
Not enough budget for your build? Don’t cut corners! Our bank has great financing options! Let us build your car right the first time. Applying is simple! Drop us a line and we’ll have our bank representative call you directly to begin the process securely and discretely.
- Our attention to detail and quality results have the Carolina’s Chevrolet and G/Z Owner’s attention for reliable and repeatable performance. Our program provides proven components – selected upon results, not hype. We can reduce expenses and headaches by offering economical solutions that equal or exceed the desired performance and handling goals. We can insure no item or feature is left out, or perhaps the worse thing – that a component does nothing but contribute to the cost of the project. Talk to us about your project and let us get it done for you the right way, from the start.
- Our in house Mustang MD-1100 Dynamometer permits the tune of any 2WD vehicle up to 2500whp. From the normally aspirated track car with 300whp to the 1000+ HP LS twin turbo 350Z to a 1000hp supercharged Corvette; we have demonstrated the patience and expertise to get every last ounce of reliable/usable power out of a performance car. Our tuning expertise allows us to provide the performance tune that you want, for the way you drive your car. We currently tune in house with Uprev’s Osiris (Nissan/Infiniti) and HPTuner’s VCM Suite (GM). A dyno evaluation is the 1st step to improved performance, and for sorting out poor 3rd party tuning issues, improving performance and negating the possibility of a catastrophic motor event. Don’t wait. Contact us for a dyno appointment today, and ask about our ‘Perpetual Tune’ program with performance modifications.
- OEM replacement parts, reasonable labor prices and ASE certified technicians familiar with your vehicle. Why pay more to have someone else service your vehicle? From oil changes to 30k, 60k, 90k maintenance to engine replacement, no one will take as fine a care of your car as CIN Motorsports. Do you have an issue the dealership can’t seem to fix or you want to spend a lot less money for the same work? We would very much appreciate the opportunity to win over another loyal customer.
- Sometimes the right solution is the one that does not exist yet. Our performance fabrication shop produces all aspects of project specific custom performance modification components and assemblies; from intakes/exhausts to ducting to fuel systems to allow that “bolt on” turbo kit you want, to, well.. ….actually… bolt on. This is the shop in the Carolinas that translates their track car and (winning) race car build experience and expertise into the high performance street machine. No shop has more experience AND success at this. Want a bit of the ‘beast’ in your car? This is the place to get it.
- We provide parts that we have tested and know work. Want to know why we suggest this aftermarket part? Want to know how we feel about an aftermarket part that isn’t listed in our online shop? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help you make an informed decision.